Monday, January 30, 2006

Abnormal Psychology-week 2

We have been sort of reviewing some of the stuff that we talked about last semester in personality but also looking at it in a diffferent way, which has been beneficial and fun. I used to sort of shun all behaviorism but after reviewing it I think it is really valid and feel that togethor a cognitive/behaviorism approach can be extremely affective in working with people. I really enjoy reflecting on how I do this with myself, and do I tell myself, you know nate this is how it is, or kind of contemplate and move through things slowly. I'd say mostly I really like to absorb the experience and take it into account and apprecite the feelings of which I am choosing, understand them and move on. These days though I am diving into my feelings a bit more and open them up completely for interpretation and disection. Basically I really enjoy critical thinking and understanding regardless of the subject. I appreciate all people and what they do, not to say they are all things that I endorse, but I realize that these things happen and that's ok.
All for now,
Nate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home