Friday, December 09, 2005

Personality week 15

Well this is it for this semester in personality, looking forward to coming back next semester and learning some about abnormal psychology. It seems that I live in my own psychology and I choose to have my thoughts very prevalent, one of the greatest things I've done in the recent past is to create an understanding that my thoughts are outside of me and my individuality and personality are seperate from my mind. Beutiful and interesting, I would say that I have learned a lot about psychology this semester, but I still feel that I have no definitive answers to anything, such an ongoing expanding process. I think having a multitude of theories out there is excellent because it gives a lot of ideas and we can draw a little from each one. ok then I guess that's all for now and this semester. Wonderful and fun seeya next semester larry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home