Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Personality week 9

Time is a flyin through the semester. What I find most captivating lately is Erikson and his stages of development I feel like he does a lot of clean up work for freud as I found freud to be pretty stale and repetitive. I like that he accompanies an ego-strength and feeling with each stage as I feel for myself that is true and that we aquire different feelings that carry us through the stages of our lives. I feel that Erikson's final stage being represented through wisdom is very inciteful on his part, because regardless of how old we are, I think everyone wants wisdom in their final stage, because with wisdom comes the confidence to be ourselves and live as we best see fit. I also have really enjoyed learning about everyone thus far, they all seem to have a little something different to offer, and I feel lucky that I can choose to take with me what I want and really embrace what makes the most sense in my life, as that is what each one of these people were doing for their lives when they devised these theories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home