Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Noticias, yo regrese

I am now back in the states, that's right I am here in NC hanging out and passing time with my family. I may have not told everyone this but as a result of the little kayaking accident I had a couple months back in Peru, read the story here if you want http://bigwaternate.blogspot.com/2007/01/nada-nadie-tampoco.html, I am probably gonna be getting some surgery. I am still finding out exactly what happened and have a MRI scheduled for later this week and then I will know exactly what the deal is. I have mixed feelings about my knee right now, my whole life it has been a very good nice healthy and happy knee and it is funny that I would choose to hurt it right before I am coming home, which in effect is making me sit around a lot more, which is the opposite of what I had envisioned doing when I got home. Anyways I will figure it out I guess and all should be good. Hey folk hopefully I will see a lot of you soon. Aslo I wanna share another blog with everyone, it is a great kayaking blog but also a bit of an environmental blog that is , that is a environmentally conscious kayaker's blog it's real good, http://www.therangelife.blogspot.com/, check it out and enjoy. Bye Bye

2 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Nathaniel,

I have something of your father's I would like to give to you to pass back to him. I live in Portsmouth, NH ans am actually coming through Keene this weekend 6/26/2010. In case you read this and are still in the area please contact me. Thanks

Tom Martin
fun photos by the way!

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ahh...tom@onthebass.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home