Thursday, January 18, 2007

Holy mother+++++++++++++++++++!!!!!!!!!!

I just completed the longest bus ride of my life, four days. I began this travel in Cusco Peru and finished in Pucon Chile which is about twelve hours south of Santiago. It is strange here. All of the impressions of south america that I have accumulated up to this point are from peru, therefore, I sort of had the idea that the rest of south america would be the same but that is not the case. Chile is like being in the states, it is expensive and I have no money. Anyways right now I am very tired and trying to find somewhere free to sleep. I feel like a pile of shit. The buses for the most part are comfortable but for some reason I am never able to sleep on them, I don´t know. Anyways I guess that will do for now, it was a wild bus ride is the bottom line and lots of fun. I will kayak here for a week and then I wil go to Buenas Aires to see my brother and mom. Ya´ll take care now and I will see you soon.
chou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home