Saturday, January 20, 2007

Chile is different and expensive, but as you can see there is reason enough to be happy

Ok so here I am, I arrived in Chile. Chile is extremely different and much more expensive, but after kayaking here I have decided I like it for obvious reasons. I hope to get a couple days of boating in and then I will go to Buenes Aires, where my brother is currently at. So far I have done two rivers here, both phenomenol.

Ben the owner of Kayak Chile, getting a perfect boof on the second drop

This is the first drop on the palguin, you get to it after about 200 feet of paddling, kind of a nice put in.

Nice, nice boof by juan on the second drop, this one isn't scoutable, but good to go.
THE GERMANS ARE COMING-Michael from Germany getting her done on the 3rd drop of the run.
This is a nice photo and a good kayaker. This is 14 year old Franco from Argentina, this was his first time down the Pelguin and he ran everything, this one is the biggest.
This is the fourth drop, just above the portage, its a really wierd slot.
This is the portage, you don't have to jump portage it, but it is more fun.
Well that's about it, I am just chilling out here for a couple days running waterfalls. I have run out of money but have sold a bunch of kayaking gear so now I have enough money. I will return home with no kayaking gear, have to get all new stuff. It is ok though because it is better to leave gear here because it is very hard for the kayakers to get gear here in South AMerica. Allright ya'll take it easy and we will talk soon.
chou, nate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home