Sunday, January 14, 2007

Yo ire a chile

Tomorrow I will start my 3 day bus journey to santiago chile and south of this as well, I will only be there for a week or two but it should be fun. I have no money, but some how I will get there. El dios pagan. The gods will pay, some how I will make it. Overall things are well now, I have been hanging out in cusco the last two weeks. My kayaking friends have gone home now and I have just been resting my knee and hanging out. I met a pretty cool girl from vermont and have been haning out with her alot so that has been fun, it is really cool how you meet people from everywhere when you are traveling around, it is a small world. My brother is moving to Buenas Aires, Argentina for 5 months and he will arrive there in a couple days, I look forward to meeting my brother there as well as my mom, and after that my trip will be more or less done. I will meet my mom in B.A. and me and my mom will hang out there for awhile and then we will come to cusco and I will show my mom everything that I love here. I will be back in the states on feb. 23, I am not sure if I look forward to this or not. I have become so at home here, I love it. I have some very good friends in cusco now and generally I have a really good knowledge of this place, it is home. I think I am good at being comfortable basically everywhere I go and this is certainly no exception. I miss people in the states and the states but already have plans to come back here a lot. Well that´s all for now.
Hablamos mas tarde
chou nate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home