Thursday, September 15, 2005

Psychology week 1

After a little initial shock to being back at school I adjusted fairly quickly and am really enjoying my schedule and teachers. Personality is the second Psych class I've taken and I am excited to dwelve deeper into the subject. I was kind of surprised by how much I had forgotten since my spring semester Psych 101 class, but thats all right. So far we seem to be covering and talking about a lot of the same ideas and concepts that I covered in 101 but with slightly newer approaches. I spend a fair amount of time thinking about and modifying my behaiors and personality so I am very interested to learn some of the greater scientific information about personality and people in general. So far I really enjoy the class, taking more notes and settling in now.
All for now,
Nate Lesch-Huie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home