Thursday, October 20, 2005

Personality Week 4-In the groove

Well things are rolling now, choosing to feel school as being very normal. Established work patterens now and progressing, fluxing, and learning. Talked a lot about adler this week. We did a very interesting activity at the end of one of our classes. Based on Adler's idea of haver's Vs. Be'ers we wrote a little observation about what we thought we were. I feel that I am a person that like's to be and have, sort of 50/50. I identified myself a prepared be'er. That is I may identify a material object that I feel would aid me nicely in my activities and save money until I get it, then once I have it I would be using its resources and exploring life. There are also times where I am very much a be'er, choose to establish patterns and perameters for the way I do things and follow in those and live my life. I experience a lot of moments of instantaneous joy, and I like that. I feel that I am a very fortunate person and I am thankful for all the ideas, experiences, relationships, opportunitties, and beliefs that have culminated to create a space where I choose to be the person I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home