Sunday, October 22, 2006

wet sponge

Well I havenĀ“t written anything in almost a month, but I have done, experienced and seen the most in this last month. Needless to say I have been having a good time. I will make some big entres soon, but for now I only wanted to leave a couple thoughts. I will also put some photos up soon.
To be able to be here is the best.
To have this experience and to remember this experience.
I said this is what I wanted, I got it, perfect.

But for me what counts most is to allow this experience to have me I am in the grasps of something else here, allowing myself not to judge what I do in the moment but solely reflect on it later, that is to say I am reevaluating my morals and ideas and seeing what I see with clear eyes and nothing else.

Today I laughed more than I have in awhile with total strangers, it felt great, it was honest, it was the best type of communication. Settled with what I have and seeing more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home